Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Or-ange!

I checked my mail today, oh boy.



It came! It's here!

Nicholas Eckert is a terrific human being, and I owe him, if nothing else, a nice postcard of Winnipeg that doesn't have a stupid cartoon mosquito on it. Thanks, Nick! I don't know if you heard, but I live in a city that kind of doesn't have an NHL team these days; I'll have to find some goofy local item to show my appreciation.

I know I've been over this before, but man I love this slogan. I don't know whether I'm going to wear this shirt or frame it.

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Orange (Orange, 1994)
[buy | site | info | myspace | surprisingly interesting mtv article]

VENGEANCE NOW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a nice picture, sir. ^_^

Sister got the two thundersticks: her new husband noted the possible rubbing it in. (One other Ballad member also received some badgering last weekend whilst I was there in the form of a Red Wings hat. He is currently considering options, including ritual burning and willitblend.com.)

Anonymous said...

u look like a big orange I duno