Monday, January 15, 2007

Utopia Lost

You know, all I wanted to do late last night was to check the bus times and find out when I needed to leave for work in the morning. But no! How dare I assume that everything is going to work out properly.

Whatever else I might have been up to that night, I believe I was specifically not looking to be told that accessible and convenient transit information is the very foundation of what we understand to be the good life and the ideal society.

And yet:



WE'VE LOST OUR CONNECTION WITH UTOPIA ITSELF

LORD THUNDERIN' JESUS WE'RE DOOMED

Jamiroquai - Emergency on Planet Earth [buy]
Peter Gabriel - The Tower That Ate People (Brian Transeau Red Planet Remix) [buy]
Muse - Apocalypse Please [buy]
The Flaming Lips - The Gash [buy]

WHY DID WE NAME THE TRANSIT SERVER 'UTOPIA' OH MY GOD WE ARE JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE

No comments: