Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Choices that We Make

First off, let me say that (lucky you) you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here in the new year.

I've put in my two weeks at my current job; the overnight schedule has all but destroyed my social life and internal clock, and on top of that there are only so many damaging and questionable changes that new ownership can make to an existing system before an employee is forced to conclude that he or she will be better off elsewhere.

I don't know yet where I'll end up working next, but I'd be hard pressed to find a worse setup for myself without trolling the fast-food chains for employment. Something's gotta go right sometime, folks!

Secondly: AIEEE

. . .

GAAHH OH GOD



Ahem.

Thirdly, lucky me, I'm able to schedule my entertainment dilemmas well in advance. Ice Cube (okay, technically "Snoop Dogg with Ice Cube", but aside from an appearance in one video game I haven't given a crap about Snoop Dogg since about 1996), Matt Mays, and Kid Koala will all be playing concerts in Winnipeg. Which is good! But they will all be playing concerts in Winnipeg on the same night -- January 23rd, 2007 -- with pretty much the same start time in the evening. Which is bad.

Choices, choices! What a world, what a world.

No comments: