Monday, December 31, 2007

Hard at Work, Furtively

Good evening! And an upcoming Happy New Year to all.

(It's a lot easier to greet people with "Happy New Year" than with "Merry Christmas" because you can be pretty sure that everybody celebrates the New Year. Don't let the concept of Chinese New Year throw you!)

When I said in my previous entry that I might have two or three posts left in me, I suppose in retrospect that I exaggerated a bit.

Don't think I've forgotten you, though! When I haven't been scouting graduate schools -- or lying around playing video games, because I am what I am -- I've actually spent the days since Christmas working surreptitiously on a nice surprise for you guys.

It's not quite done yet, but it's coming -- so watch for that! It won't be done this year, since this year has about three and a half hours left in it, but it'll be along soon enough.

You'll know it when you see it! Trust me!

No comments: