Friday, February 15, 2008

Resumption of Service



Uptown Magazine! The gift that keeps on giving! I'm in it this week, writing once again about what everybody is just dying to hear about -- Canadian politics! yaaaaaaay

A recent reworking of the Uptown schedules means that I'll be appearing triweekly instead of monthly; take it on faith that I'll be reminding you whenever I'm up.

So! Here I am again; ailing parties are recuperating well, people are back from trips, the puppy has been successfully kept alive, and now I can get back to various items of importance around here. And I've got an interesting job interview liked up for Tuesday, so it seems that -- drat and blast -- I'm going to need to get a haircut again. Pesky things!

Anyway, so yes; I return, active again. Content to follow shortly! Trust me!

3 comments:

Michael said...

Your profile picture makes you look as though you have no arms.

I'm just saying.
There's nothing evil about having no arms.

You just happen to look as though you are armless.

James Hope Howard said...

You have no idea how hard it is to type these messages without hands!

(Dear Strong Bad, how do you type with--)

Now that you mention it, of course, I realize that the sidebar picture in question is perilously outdated; I've since gone through a few haircuts (and, to stick with the kayfabe, gained a couple of arms) in the meantime. Ah, well, I'm sure I'll get on it eventually.

Michael said...

Glad to be of assistance.