Sunday, November 15, 2009

Santa Claus Parade Post Pending

After much deliberation, yes, I indeed went to this year's Santa Claus Parade. Sorry, fight-game enthusiasts! I figured I would go with the least expensive option that also minimized my capacity for complete and total personal failure, and anybody who has seen me attempt to play a video game in the last few months understands immediately how useless I would have been.

Plus they threw candy! Candy is pretty great.

So I took in the Parade and its after-parade Forks festivities, including fireworks (woo!), and I intend to have a lovely post about it sometime tomorrow evening-ish. In the meantime, because I'm also pretty terrible at photography, I've been deleting countless dozens of photographs that came out like this--



--and trying to figure out what the hell I'm even looking at, like my camera was just tripping balls the whole night and nobody told me.

Regardless! A good time was had by... most... and I'll tell you about the good bits, the bad bits, and the complete and total mysteries once I've cobbled together some shots that aren't completely terrible.

[Monday Edit: Ha ha, nope, still working on it. What the hell, it's late anyway, may as well make it one for the ages. Here's hoping for tomorrow night!]

No comments: