Thursday, January 17, 2008

Guess What's Coming



Shake hands with Uptown!

As you've come to expect, I bring up this week's installment of Uptown Magazine because I'm in it. And of the columns I've contributed so far this one is my personal favourite, even taking into account that one where I gave the A&B Sound building what for.

The first Louis Riel Day is but a month and a day away! As per the inaugural tradition plans I mention in the column linked above, I've already got the history book picked out and everything:



I've never got around to reading any James Gray before, but I've only ever heard good things about his work; I saw this lying around at Book Fair one day, priced half-off at $6.50, and I figured what the hell. Then I put it aside when I got home and I never actually got around to reading it, because that's just how I roll.

Yes, I've got my LRD plan set up! I'm quite looking forward to it.

No comments: