Thursday, May 29, 2008

Intelligent Life Goes Thppbbbt



Uptown Magazine! A new delight in every bite! It's been three Thursdays, so there I am.

Remember how I'd assured you last time that my latest article was one hundred per cent true and factually accurate? So too with this one! Albert Einstein, Jose Gabriel Funes, Galileo Galilei, Giordano 'Fireball' Bruno -- madness, the lot of it, yes! But genuine madness, the kind of crazy you can't make up!

I've already received questions about the tagline at the bottom of the article, so this is what I meant by the tongue reference. I would have sworn it was an iconic image, but apparently it's not iconic enough! I'm not cut out for iconography, I guess.

Actually, when I was writing that tagline, I had considered referencing the movie I.Q. instead -- but ultimately I reminded myself that A) nobody's going to get it or care, and B) I.Q. was an awful movie, what the hell, I ought to be ashamed of myself.

The Judeo-Christian god likes aliens better than he likes us! You heard it here second!

No comments: